Name of Post(Open to all Universities)
(a) Intern (Architectural)
Either: 1) completed Year 4 of Architectural degree course or
2) Year 1 of Master of Architectural degree course.
(b) Intern (Interiors)
Either: 1) completed Year 3 of Architectural undergraduate degree course or
2) Year 3 of Interior Diploma course.
(c) Employment (Architectural)
Either: 1) completed Year 5 of Architectural degree course or
2) Year 2 of Post Graduation in Architectural discipline.
(d) Employment (Interiors)
Either: 1) completed Year 5 of Interior degree course or
2) Year 3 of Interior Diploma Course.
Place of Work: For post (a) to (d), #316, 7th Main, S.T. Bed, 4th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore 560034 or LGF, 7/43, South Patel Nagar, New Delhi 110 008
Internship Period: 24 weeks
Employment Period: We are only interested in persons with strong academic background with knowledge of working in the field. Work experience will be considered greater than academic excellence. Those interested in long term association and growth need apply.
How to Apply:
(1) Completed application form with a copy of relevant transcripts should be directed to the following address.
(2) In view of the time required in overseas mailing, overseas applicants are advised to fax or e-mail their completed application form and transcripts to the following address.
(3) Applications not accompanied by the above documents and late applications will not be considered.
(4) To facilitate communication, applicants are reminded to provide their e-mail address and/or contact telephone number on the attached application form
(5) Selection interview is required and successful candidates will be notified separately.
Address: Personnel Registry, Architectural Services Department, #316, 7th Main, S.T. Bed, 4th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore 560 034. Tel: +91(80)2550 3092; Fax: +91(80)2552 2790
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Application: minimum 3 months before start date.
Enquiries Tel.: +91(80)25503092